Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1/24 1/25 18 Wheeler Truck Parts Needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open wheels, Modifieds, Sportsman, Late Models and other Non NASCAR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robber38

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: 1/24 1/25 18 Wheeler Truck Parts Needed Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for some 1/24 1/25 18 Wheeler Truck parts. I'm looking for different styles of rear tire fenders ans different types of front bumpers known as Texas Biumpers. If you have some or know qwhere I can get them, plead let me know. If there is a site to get these parts please let know of that also..

This will only be the second Big Rig I've only NBuilt, but my first in 30 years and I what to make this real special

Please help me out guys and I will return the favor with no problem. Yiu may get more than you gave me.

Thank you
Robby
TECHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool Cool

ROBBY.................

these guys have some COOL "18-wheeler" stuff....(there are some SHARP "diamond-plate" fenders that they offer).......
http://www.aitruckmodels.com/

also: This link will get you to LOTS of different "casters".........
http://www.rocketfin.com/model_car_links.html

Hope that HELPS!!!!!!!!

TECHMAN
robber38

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Big Rigs Reply with quote

Way Cool Techman !!! I just about fell off my desk chait when I saw all of this stuff. Very Impressive. !!! Let me know if I can help you out. i'll do my best to help you.

Thank you,
Robby
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open wheels, Modifieds, Sportsman, Late Models and other Non NASCAR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: