Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

#18 Dale Jarrett Coats "7 Clark decals Needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robber38

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:39 am    Post subject: #18 Dale Jarrett Coats "7 Clark decals Needed Reply with quote

?Hi Guys,

I'm in need of a set of Dale Jarrett's #18 Coats & Clark 1987 Monte Carlo. If you have a set or know who someone doe, please let me know I will pay a fair price. Please let me know.

Thank you,
Robby
grandpajerry1949

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: 1987 #18 decals Reply with quote

Try Lobo Graphix, I think they have what your looking for for $10 plus shipping.
robber38

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Decals Reply with quote

They are acting like Babies !!! They won't sell to me because they think I'm copying their decals. I am Not !!! I need numbers from the Coats & Clark sets to MODIfy To make custom diecast car for myself.

Would you be willing to help me get a set of these decals I need? I will pay for the decals of course and for you help, I let me know what are some decals you are looking for and I through them in as a way of saying thanks for the hep. I mostly have decals from the 80's and 90's

I also need the #66 Banquet Rick Mast and the #16 Carolina Toold decals of Morgan Shepherd.

Let me know if you would be willing to help. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you Robby
Mike70SS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is a "7?
robber38

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Decals Reply with quote

It is a typing error LOL !!!
Lobo43

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to watch what you say. After all we are "Babies".

LoboGraphix
robber38

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Lobo Reply with quote

I have been trying to work things out with you. You accuse me of copying decals and you don't tell me want I supposedly copied nor do you reply to messages. What have I done ??? Tell me and everyone else hear since you don't reply to emails. I wanted to fix this issue privately and go about doing business.

What can we do ????
Mike70SS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend to never create decals from other decals. You are only copying someone elses mistakes. And especially dont ask in public. Always only create decals from actual car photos. If you cant make decals from photos then you're not a decal maker.

Thats Mike's tip for the day. Cool
robber38

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Lobo Reply with quote

I agree !!! I really only make the decals for Myself !!! The reason whu I may make them available to others is to help offset the printing costs. Printing 1 or 2 sets for yourself can get Very expensive. I'm disabled and live on a fixed income and I do model and diecast cars to keep me busy. if I don't sell then extra decals, the I can't make other ones.

Let me put it to you like this. I have never made a penny by selling extra decals. I actually lose money because I don't get enough people to order enough decals to make a profit. When people help me with pictures and drawings and info about a car I want to make decals for, I usually offer them a FREE set of decals. So I'm losing money right off the Bat but I don't care !!! As long as I get the decals made for MY PERSONaL Models, I'm glad to give them away.

If Lobographix is offended, I'm Sorry !!! I never meant to offend anyone and I assure everyone on this site. I am Not copying decals I just wish they would have told me what I did to offend them and let me explain. instead, they don't return messages or let me explain myself.

I sincerely apologize for causing this whole ordeal. Lets all go back to having fun with Model Cars !!!

Sincerely,
Robby
Mike70SS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

has nothing to do with money. Decal makers are very protective of their artwork. If they suspect even slightly that you are making something even for yourself, you will be blacklisted.
Brandon Miller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike70SS wrote:
has nothing to do with money. Decal makers are very protective of their artwork. If they suspect even slightly that you are making something even for yourself, you will be blacklisted.

Could not agree more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: