Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy Cup Race 2 - Southern Raceway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Cup Race 2 - Southern Raceway Reply with quote

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVjqeSBG5Qg

KS: It's a beautiful evening for racing here in the Florida Panhandle and the 9 drivers of the Fantasy Cup Series are about to stand on it for 100 laps. It's race 2 of the 2018 season; the Holiday Inn 100 at Southern Raceway here in Milton. Hello, everyone, I'm Ken Squier alongside my collegue Darrell Waltrip.

DW: Ken, this is what I love about this series. They ain't just a buck of asphalt jockeys, they get a little mud on the tires a few times a year!!

KS: We had a dominant performance by last week's winner Datrh Vader but we're about to see with the force is with our points leader as we go trackside for opening ceremonies.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please rise and remove your hats for our national anthem."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYNT7thH_oY

"And now, race fans, here with the most famous words in motorsports, let's hear it for our grand marshall, Red Farmer!"

RF: Drivers, start your engines!

Green Flag

DW: Boogity boogity boogity!! Let's go racin' in the dirt!!

KS: And the 88 of Rob Stofel gets a massive jump on pole sitter Ricky Marcis! He'll lead the pack as they thunder out of turn 2.

DW: And he is checking out, Ken! 2 car length lead into turn 3! Are you kiding me!?

KS: He'll lead the first lap here at Southern Raceway!

Lap 12

KS: And look at this battle for the 3rd position! Vader and Starlin head to head as they cross the line! Stofel continues his lead as the 71 closes in on him!

Lap 36

DW: Whoa! Did you see the move that #3 Ford just put on his teammate?

KS: Georgia, the rally driver, getting a nice crossover move by Hick Strutlin!

DW: And don't look now but I think ol' Spud may have seen that in his rear view because he's gonna try the same thing on that 19 car!

KS: Loggins to 4th and he now sets his sights on the Buick of Darth Vader.

Lap 67

KS: And something amiss on the Subway Ford of Edward Carl. He'll pull into the garage area.

DW: I saw his rear tires popping in and out from that quarter panel. That's a broken track bar. Tough day for the 19 team.

Lap 79

DW: I can't believe it, Ken. That 46 must've been set up for the long haul because he's just steamrolled his way into 4th.

KS: The 3 of Strutlin has been making some noise too. He takes over the 6th position.

Lap 98

KS: And the battle for 3rd mirroring the battle for the lead! Marcis with a half a car length over Stofel and Sealey with a half a car length over Loggins as they sail through turn 4!

White Flag

KS: They go into turns 1 and 2 for the final time! Stofel on the inside of Marcis! Neck and neck as they hit the back stretch!

DW: And that 88 lost a little going into 3. He's gonna stick his nose in one more time.

KS: And they touch! Contact to the left rear of the 71! They slide up the banking. The 88 goes into the wall and here comes the Pontiac of JR Sealey off of turn 4! He'll win the Holiday Inn 100 at Southern Raceway with Lee Loggins finishing a half a car length behind!!

DW: Vader's gonna take home 3rd and Starlin JUST manages to hold off Hick Strutlin for 4th.

KS: And the 71 of Ricky Marcis did manage to gather it up after that spin and come to the line in front of Georgia for 6th. Rob Stofel's Chevy will not make it back, he'll be scored in 8th with Edward Carl out of the race finishing 9th.

DW: And that is why the dirt tracks give of some of the best moments in this series! What a finish! I need to rest after that and I wasn't even IN the race!!

KS: Indeed! For Darrell Waltrip, I'm Ken Squire. We'll see you next week at Caraway Speedway in Asheboro, North Carolina for the Snap-On 150!
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sundance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject: And this heard from Lee Loggins Reply with quote

as he got out of his car.....

http://www.moviewavs.com/0093677609/WAVS/Movies/Down_Periscope/fun.wav
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: