Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Test to see if pic will show.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Showroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rattlecan Dan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:55 am    Post subject: Test to see if pic will show. Reply with quote

Trying to post in Fantasy Cup Series.
Rattlecan Dan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:35 am    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Thank You Mr. Hanner
Firefly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That image to my eye is the optimal size. I usually try to keep my post images no wider than 1000 pixels. The forum displays at 100% of your file dimensions, so if you have very large images it's a good idea to save a copy that can be reduced in size to post.
Crime Dog

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's a Mark Martin T bird , you passed!
Crime Dog

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firefly wrote:
That image to my eye is the optimal size. I usually try to keep my post images no wider than 1000 pixels. The forum displays at 100% of your file dimensions, so if you have very large images it's a good idea to save a copy that can be reduced in size to post.

That brings up a good point, how do I resize photos to fit the screen. Mine load at 4000X4000 and it "overloads" the screen when I post them. I can't find a way to fix them in Fotki. They have a display option in settings, 900 x900 is what I have selected and they load fine on another site I use, but not here.

I asked Fotki, but they haven't responded.
Bob Hanner
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Crime Dog"]
Firefly wrote:

That brings up a good point, how do I resize photos to fit the screen. Mine load at 4000X4000 and it "overloads" the screen when I post them. I can't find a way to fix them in Fotki. They have a display option in settings, 900 x900 is what I have selected and they load fine on another site I use, but not here.

I asked Fotki, but they haven't responded.

To resize photos i use an ancient program i acquired in the 90's called Paint Shop Pro. I'm sure there are other newer programs around today that will do the same thing.
MarkJ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also use an ancient program and an old computer operating system that it will still work on. Photo deluxe program and Windows xp on an old Compaq computer. If it dies, I will be in big trouble. Won't be able to make any more decals and won't be able to edit my images the way I like to edit them. Old dogs cannot learn new tricks in other words. At least in my case.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Showroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: