Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

paint templates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viperguy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:52 pm    Post subject: paint templates Reply with quote

Being not one of the most skilled builders when it comes to painting car bodies it would be nice out there if someone made painting templates for cars like the Cale Yarborough Busch Olds/Monte Carlo and the Petty cars. They do it for planes so I'm hoping someday someone would make them for cars
jh63fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing close I have seen is Mike's Decals doing the vermillion (red) decals for the Salvino JR Petty kits. Never used them myself, but builders seem to like them.
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:23 am    Post subject: If you are still looking I have a bunch of Salvino Templets Reply with quote

send me your email address and I will send them to you. I have the Bush Olds I was also selling the MC decal it was a poor decal all I had from them had some type of staining in the decal (it looked like something was sprayed next to the decal and it looked like over spray) also some were brittle on the right side of the sheet and broke apart in the water. As for the paint masks if one of the moderators want they can put the masks in a file where people can get a copy when they need it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: