Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DE Sr & Sports Image history.........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveVan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:39 pm    Post subject: DE Sr & Sports Image history......... Reply with quote

During the 1980's though 1996 I was part of DNL Hobbies. We did a lot of NASCAR team licensing of kits, decals and die-cast.
Our major competitor, one that had a lot more cash, was DE Sr's Sports Image Inc.
What I am looking for is the name of the CEO of Sports Image.......he was kinda feared as if you had anything in your shop that was in any way connected to DE Sr and not 100% licensed, he came down hard. I had met him and we even ran into each other at race shops looking for licensing deals. But for some reason his name fails me. Anyone recall??? Thanks in advance!!
Tom Birky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:16 pm    Post subject: Hank Jones Reply with quote

Hank Jones
DaveVan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx
BVAUGHN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave
Did you have a store across the parking lot from B D McClures place across from CMS?
Bill
DaveVan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original store was on US 74 Independence Blvd in Matthews. Later we open the 3nd store across from the speedway in a little strip mall building. That was on Morehead Rd & 29. thx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: