Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you heard of Quint Studio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott H

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:52 pm    Post subject: Have you heard of Quint Studio Reply with quote

I was looking at some stuff on the modeling news and the latest releases are out from Quite studio, they are now offering a bunch of stuff for military trucks. Made me wonder if enough of us emailed them or contacted them on face book if we could get them to do sets for Cup cars. Would be pretty incredible to get the gauges and seat belts, maybe you can think of something else they could do for these cars.

Link as follows:https://www.themodellingnews.com/2021/11/new-item-preview-quintas-december-new.html
Viperguy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Quinta Studios and they do make some nice cockpit sets for aircraft.
AMB

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also build WW2 era (mainly) aircraft models and have bought several of their sets - simply put, the amount of detail these have is just AMAZING.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/FNcAAOSwZdBferYO/s-l1600.jpg - a large eBay listing image showing their 1:32 P-51D Mustang instrument panel.

I would love to see a video showing how they create their 'decal' sheets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: