Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LF Mono #30 Kool-Aid sheets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lefty1820

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:06 pm    Post subject: LF Mono #30 Kool-Aid sheets Reply with quote

Looking for a few more Monogram #30 Kool-Aid decal sheets for upcoming BGN builds.

Let me know if you have some to let go.

Jeff
jchrisf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's BGN stand for?
18degrees

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jchrisf wrote:
What's BGN stand for?

Busch Grand National.

Not to sound like a b-hole but how old are you?
jchrisf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

18degrees wrote:
jchrisf wrote:
What's BGN stand for?

Busch Grand National.

Thanks.. you'll have to forgive my dumb questions because I am new to the hobby and never was much of a Nascar fan. I only care to build race cars and these Nascars not only look cool but they are way cheaper than any other model race cars.

I did look up BGN but didn't come up with anything useful... but I think that series has been named several different names? I used to work for a guy who owned a Busch car for a short time but unfortunately he had sold the team by the time I worked for him... otherwise I'd have gotten him to let me drive it. I've driven one of Richard Petty's old Pontiacs and one of Geoff Bodine's old Luminas back in the early 90s at Charlotte.
lefty1820

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:27 pm    Post subject: welcome Reply with quote

Welcome to the hobby!!

I've been building NASCAR models since 1990 with over 400 on the shelf completed.

Lots of knowledge and resources here.

Jeff
jchrisf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: welcome Reply with quote

lefty1820 wrote:
Welcome to the hobby!!

I've been building NASCAR models since 1990 with over 400 on the shelf completed.

Lots of knowledge and resources here.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff.. that is a lot of models. I'd love to see a picture of those.
18degrees

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jchrisf wrote:
18degrees wrote:
jchrisf wrote:
What's BGN stand for?

Busch Grand National.

Thanks.. you'll have to forgive my dumb questions because I am new to the hobby and never was much of a Nascar fan. I only care to build race cars and these Nascars not only look cool but they are way cheaper than any other model race cars.

I did look up BGN but didn't come up with anything useful... but I think that series has been named several different names? I used to work for a guy who owned a Busch car for a short time but unfortunately he had sold the team by the time I worked for him... otherwise I'd have gotten him to let me drive it. I've driven one of Richard Petty's old Pontiacs and one of Geoff Bodine's old Luminas back in the early 90s at Charlotte.

Not a dumb question, the only dumb ones are the ones you don’t ask - as my late father used to say.

Yeah, it’s currently the Xfinity Series, was the Busch series before that and titled some sort of sportsman series before that.

Get you one of the Gen6 models (Fusion or SS), they go together INCREDIBLY well.
jchrisf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

18degrees wrote:
jchrisf wrote:
18degrees wrote:
jchrisf wrote:
What's BGN stand for?

Busch Grand National.

Not a dumb question, the only dumb ones are the ones you don’t ask - as my late father used to say.

Yeah, it’s currently the Xfinity Series, was the Busch series before that and titled some sort of sportsman series before that.

Get you one of the Gen6 models (Fusion or SS), they go together INCREDIBLY well.

Thanks for the tip on the Gen6s.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: