Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weaver dry sump parts, Gilmer (toothed) belt drives in scale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open Wheels, Modifieds, Late Models, ect
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swede73

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 5:54 pm    Post subject: Weaver dry sump parts, Gilmer (toothed) belt drives in scale Reply with quote

Greetings,

Pretty much in the dark in relation to aftermarket suppliers as well as current kit content knowledge that might otherwise help me help myself, can anyone afford light guidance for someone looking for parts to work up a coherent Weaver dry sump set up for a system run in the early 1970's?

Specifically I'm after quality representations of toothed Gilmer belt drives or sprockets, the belt themselves, as well as stacked Weaver pressure or scavenge pumps - although the latter I could likely make. Tanks, fittings and a well as braided hose routing and such I can likely handle, although help to find the 'basic stuff' would help my cause immensely.

I'm plotting how to do a pair of '71/'72 AMC Javelin SCCA Trans-Am entries, and while my research materials are fortunately very good, my spares to support the builds and knowledge as to where to turn for materials is simply inadequate at this point. Kind thanks for your review of this post.

Mike K./Swede70
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Road Racers, Drag Racers, Open Wheels, Modifieds, Late Models, ect All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: