Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

want to buy bodies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:18 am    Post subject: want to buy bodies Reply with quote

I am looking for Stock Car body and hoods from 1981-1982 and 1983-1989 Revelle or Monogram Thunderbird's one from each grouping above so just 2 total body hood sets. I would prefer unpainted but painted will work but no body modifications. NASCAR kit bodies only....
afx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you only looking for T-Bird bodies?
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No that is not all for right now the Monogram 86 Monte Carlos and 81 Regal's to start but I will want more after I get some decals done for these 4 I own SMP Decals and while I do a lot of 60 and early 70s Drag Cars as a Model builder myself my first love are STOCK CARS both NASCAR-USAC and short track. in the past I only have done items that can be done in 1/25th prior to 1979 as a decal maker and model builder I have stayed away from 1/24th in my decals and my own collection but when Salvinos came out with Pontiac GP 2+2 then the Leman's I could not hold out any longer, while I know most of these items are very well represented by current decal makers I feel that there are enough undone or discontinued items that these if done well will sell and besides I want some of them myself....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: