Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 AMIGOS DECALS...#44 TOY STORY 2 PONTIAC UPDATE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sam01contact

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:35 pm    Post subject: 3 AMIGOS DECALS...#44 TOY STORY 2 PONTIAC UPDATE! Reply with quote

Hello friends! The #44 Toy Story 2 car is 90% done, but I need your help!

There are very limited photos of the racecar out there, and I wonder if anyone has a good view of the rear of the car. I obtained a very fuzzy shot from the race broadcast and it looks like tail lights decals are used on the car.

I am posting the photos I have. One of them is from a diecast, and very often diecast images are very different from real cars.

Please let me know if you have some photos of the rear of the car.

Thanks!
Sam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: