Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Firebottle label

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red96

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:25 pm    Post subject: Firebottle label Reply with quote

Does anyone have, or know which decal supplier, might have these Firebottle suppression system labels in 1/25 (or 1/24)?? Been hunting on the decal vendors' sites, but the pics of the sheets are so low-res, you cannot make out what's on the sheet exept for the bigger stuff.

Thank you,
18degrees

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that Powerslide had that decal on one of their goodie sheets
Mark A Jeffries

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slixx has a sheet
Red96

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you gentlemen. That narrows it down.
Brandon Miller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.mikesdecals.com/2013-nascar-goodies-powerslide-p-4089.html
Red96

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon Miller wrote:
https://www.mikesdecals.com/2013-nascar-goodies-powerslide-p-4089.html

Thank you Brandon for pointing out the specific sheet. Most of those pictured on the seller's sites are pretty low res images, so it's impossible to tell what the smaller stuff is on any particular sheet, so that was super helpful!!

Now just waiting for that sheet to come back into stock. Bought another with extinguisher & NOS bottle labels - will see what's actually on it when it arrives. There were a few 'blurs' on it that just may be what I'm after.

I suppose the website hosts put some limits on what the decal mfg's can use for image file sizes, so their hands probably are tied somewhat preventing better quality images. Too bad considering the amount of effort these folks put into making the sheets crystal clear.

18degrees

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just looked at some sheets that i have and the Powerslide sheet in question has “Safecraft” extinguishers labels. The sheet you want, if you want “Firebottle” specific labels, are on the early 2000s Slixx goodies sheets. The Slixx mini sheet “nitrous bottles, fire bottles and ignition boxes” also have the FireBottle labels.

I checked all these sheets in-hand, so there is no guessing on what the internet picture shows.
Red96

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

18degrees wrote:
I just looked at some sheets that i have and the Powerslide sheet in question has “Safecraft” extinguishers labels. The sheet you want, if you want “Firebottle” specific labels, are on the early 2000s Slixx goodies sheets. The Slixx mini sheet “nitrous bottles, fire bottles and ignition boxes” also have the FireBottle labels.

I checked all these sheets in-hand, so there is no guessing on what the internet picture shows.

Thank you 18Degrees! I've ordered that mini-sheet, so should have that decal covered now. Also found one on a sheet from the DE Oreo kit, but it's looking a bit yellowed and sad...

Thankful for the help from everyone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: