Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IM BAAAACK!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peglegderek

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject: IM BAAAACK! Reply with quote

Im back! After a few years of fealing like garbage from failing kidneys I got on dialasys and feal much better!! Bout to finish my 3rd build in about a month I just didn't have the energy before. I slept all the time. Looking forward to posting and seeing everyone again!!
Henryjint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back and glad you are feeling better!
Firefly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW - was wondering where you went. Welcome back!
67 Fairlane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDE! WELCOME BACK Very Happy
Glad dialysis is helping you. Everyone I know that's on it says it's a genuine pain in the a....fterburner, but barring a transplant, the alternatives are not-so-bright. Glad you're feeling better and motivated enough to start slinging glue and paint again! I'll keep you in my prayers anyway.

I've been away from the board for sometime since my business and career kind of dictated that. When I tried to come back after the Holidays well... I guess an asteroid hit the website because it was down for quite sometime.

I've kept busy here with restoring the Darkside Fairlanes/ Cyclones thread and the Michael Waltrip '85 Monte Carlo thread. (that one is still on-going but I got all but one of the photos restored!) I even found time to start a new thread on the big Mercs that raced up until 1966. You've kind of been in the fore-front of my mind since I've come across your old postings and kept wondering if you'd be coming back.

Anyway you're here, you're modeling, you feel great, the world's looking better already!

Jerry
"Home ain't where your heart is... it's where you keep that stash of un-built NASCAR kits!"
peglegderek

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do dialasys at home 4 days a week it is a pain in the butt but it's better than going in center. I make up my own schedule. Working on getting on the transplant list. I've got a few pounds to lose. Gained a lot when I was sick not able to do anything.
67 Fairlane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear you my brother. It's good you were able to do dialysis at home. Like you said having to go to a clinic or a center is a genuine inconvenience. Even at home the process still takes up a LOT of time.

But, your back now. Feelin' better and that's what counts!
peglegderek

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too bad from start to finish 3 hours. And that's set up treatment and clean up. In center would be close to 5. Do it from 3 to 6 eat and then it's my modeling time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: