Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I've just proven to myself that this is a psychosis.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:23 pm    Post subject: I've just proven to myself that this is a psychosis. Reply with quote

Laughing I have just been a party to one of the fastest ebay transactions ever, like Ocean's Eleven, planned to a tee! I had found the final two pieces to my Ice Patrol while asking a seller about another item. He said he could list it for me at a specific time today. I sent a message at noon saying I was ready when he was. At around 2PM he sent the message "Listing it now".
In the next thirty seconds I went to his page, refreshed twice, scrolled to the bottom, clicked the photo, buy it now, CONSIDERED risking using ebay bucks because it almost always takes forever to go through, RISKED using ebay bucks because it paid for it, hit pay now!

A few seconds later he messaged and asked why I bothered to put it on the watch list first...Shocked I hadn't! Anyway, somewhere under thirty seconds it was up and someone had already recognized and marked it for themselves! THAT'S why I hit it so quick!
Firefly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our condolences.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: