Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy Cup Series 2021 - Silly Season

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:25 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Cup Series 2021 - Silly Season Reply with quote

Does anyone else hear that? It almost sounds like THUNDER!! That's right! It's almost time to dust off that 1/24 scale helmet and fire up those plastic engines!!

So, let's get a rough head count of our participants for the upcoming season. And, as always, shoot me a pm with your address to get 4 sets of FCS decals for your front fenders. Official registration will open in January.

I'd like to make my commentary a lot more immersive so I think it would be really cool to get some back stories on our drivers. Also, I would like to have a BIG field so if you are not building multiple cars, I encourage you to consider entering cars from previous years.

See y'all on the track!!
Keith Wallace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for starting up the Fantasy Cup Series again. Count me in. I have acquired another driver and sponsor also! Starting to work on the projects now.
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!
Lee "Spud" Lo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill join in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: