Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D_Young

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:47 am    Post subject: Hello again Reply with quote

Hey folks.
I was a regular on here for a few years up until around 2009 or so. I forgot my password and no longer have access to the email I had back then so I had to register again. I noticed a lot of the old posts are gone from way back then that I can't lookup. Mainly a lot of Red Farmer and Jody Ridley posts and builds. Smile
Do they all fall off after a certain amount of time? Anyway, glad to be back and finally have a little time to get back into building. Hope everyone has been doing well, and Happy Friday!! Smile

Darrell
Rob Spires
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome back! Unfortunately we had a crash a few years ago and everything was lost. A few of the old threads have turned up on the internet archive, but most of it is gone.

The good news is that many of the old regulars have signed back up again and we’ve steadily been rebuilding the knowledge that made this forum such a great resource!
D_Young

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I hate to hear that, but glad it's back up. This board/community has always been very helpful, and a lot of good people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: