Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yesteryear Drag Decals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pulln4dejr

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:15 am    Post subject: Yesteryear Drag Decals Reply with quote

Who makes these decals and does anyone have an opinion on them? Thanks!
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they are still in business but from what I heard the decals he did were pretty good. What are you looking for someone else may have started doing it. I do a lot of drag decals and adding more all the time...here is my website
https://smpdecals.com/
1320wayne1

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesteryear Decals was originally items provided by Chuck Naylor. Chuck passed away a few years back. He had a pretty solid partnership with Ronnie Setzer from Southern Motorsports. Ronnie has control of all of his decals now and is the primary seller. I've used ones that I got from Chuck years ago but never since Ronnie was printing and selling them. I would imagine that they are similar in quality to his Nascar line of decals. Good, but very thin to work with.
pulln4dejr

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 9:23 pm    Post subject: Decals Reply with quote

Thanks for the info guys! I’ve seen them on the bay on Ronnie’s ebay store as well as SMH Racing ( his too)! Also hemiman, love those vintage decals!!
halfbreed999

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hemiman_1999 wrote:
I don't think they are still in business but from what I heard the decals he did were pretty good. What are you looking for someone else may have started doing it. I do a lot of drag decals and adding more all the time...here is my website
https://smpdecals.com/

Heres a good guy with a good product. Used in the past and will again in future.
pulln4dejr

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 9:39 pm    Post subject: Decals Reply with quote

Sounds like a ringing endorsement, I’ll definitely get a few sets and report back! Thanks again guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: