Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Decal Recall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:28 pm    Post subject: Decal Recall Reply with quote

I have recently discovered that a supplier I use in my Decal business supplied me with bad product, the decal looks normal but when you try to apply it, it may stick to the paper or break apart if you have bought from me in the past 30 days and your decal is one on Blue paper please contact me for a return and free replacement. If you have already used the Decal and it was bad please contact me with some purchase info and I will get you a replacement. I also ask for patience as this is going to take a little time to get under control as I have had to destroy all stock and will be filling all orders on demand and getting replacements out as soon as possible believe me you will get a free replacement. I am very sorry for the problems this may have caused you but it was really out of my control but this is my product so I will stand behind it that is the right thing to do...

Bruce Sadewater
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: