Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Considering to sell off my "Winners" NASCAR collec

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lefty1820

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:45 am    Post subject: Considering to sell off my "Winners" NASCAR collec Reply with quote

I'm not a new member of this board but haven't had much NASCAR modeling time to spend here the last 10 years. Since I retired from the Air Force in '09 life has been much different....and for the better.

Some of the "older" folks may remember me from the old board by my building of winning paint schemes during the course of a race year. I've got 385 winning cars built mainly from 1981 thru 2007 and built most of these in the 2000s. How I have my cars displayed now does not do them justice and I'm considering selling them to give them a better home. I may keep a certain few.

I would like to give the guys from this board first shot if anyone is interested. These model are built "Curbside", meaning no engine or chassis detail. Strictly to stay on shelf for display.
I do not have a pic hosting sight any longer after 10 years to show the whole collection and am not sure how to post pics on this board. I'd like to post a couple of examples here but now sure how?

Also, I'm not looking to fund my future retirement but was thinking somewherealong the lines of $25ea shipped .

Would there be any interest before a put a lot of effort into this?
Let me know.

Jeff
Lefty1820 at yahoo dot com

Last edited by lefty1820 on Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
halfbreed999

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lefty and yes I remember you from the old board. Wonder what happened to you. Hope all is good. I use postimage.org and its very easy to use. I will say its the easiest one i have ever used. I would like to see what you have and hope a lot of others would be interested also.
lefty1820

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:56 am    Post subject: Thanks and test pic Reply with quote

Thanks halfbreed999! joined Postimage.org and have a seller pic to test my uploads.

April 2007 TMS Jeff Burton
This one ready to go.

halfbreed999

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks and test pic Reply with quote

lefty1820 wrote:
Thanks halfbreed999! joined Postimage.org and have a seller pic to test my uploads.

April 2007 TMS Jeff Burton
This one ready to go.

Jeff yes picture showed up fine. Glad I could help. Its easy to use and I like it. Better than any other site I have used.
OldTrucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lefty! Good to see you are still kickin'!!! Cool
Big loss when the original board went down, so much good work and information was forever lost, your work some of it!

One thing I really missed was your thread on the Old Pontiac you were saving!
Did you get her done?
lefty1820

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:48 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks OldTrucker.

The '63 Pontiac Tempest is still on jacks. Haven't done much to it in past 5 years. Way too many higher priorities in life right now. Guess that will have to wait until I'm fully retired (10 years or so)!!

Until then, what modeling time I do have is spent on building WWII 1/48 aircraft and some more modern stuff when I get an itch.
Dennis O
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed the updates on the Tempest. That car will be beautiful....
Firefly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey - I remember your builds - and the Tempest project!
I use PostImage too and am happy with it.
You may be already on some Facebook modeling groups, but if not ,they are a great way to get the word out about your collection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: