Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question about unknown car

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Grayside Racers Corner 1973 - 1989
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
frenchpl



Joined: 11 Feb 2018
Posts: 69

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:33 am    Post subject: question about unknown car Reply with quote

Hi All
what is this car ?
Pontiac GP, OK, but .....all infos are welcome .
also, color may vary from some pix to other, what is the good one ?
thanx a lot !



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dennis O
Board Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 552
Location: Louisville, Ky.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best I can tell this was 1989 Busch Car and Dale Sr. had a deal with Lowes Foods. There are some other pictures out there when you use Google. Mike has the decals...

https://www.mikesdecals.com/387-lowes-foods-dale-earnhardt-1989-powerslide-275-p-4973.html
_________________
Dennis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frenchpl



Joined: 11 Feb 2018
Posts: 69

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis O wrote:
Best I can tell this was 1989 Busch Car and Dale Sr. had a deal with Lowes Foods. There are some other pictures out there when you use Google. Mike has the decals...

https://www.mikesdecals.com/387-lowes-foods-dale-earnhardt-1989-powerslide-275-p-4973.html


Thanx a Lot
what kind of green do you think it is ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dennis O
Board Moderator


Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 552
Location: Louisville, Ky.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not hazard a color guess. I'm awful at matching colors.
_________________
Dennis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frenchpl



Joined: 11 Feb 2018
Posts: 69

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis O wrote:
I would not hazard a color guess. I'm awful at matching colors.


thanx though....Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom M.
Board Moderator


Joined: 01 Feb 2018
Posts: 421

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this will help. The website primarily uses what I would call a Kelly green, with a lighter green for accent. It's still dependent on the computer monitor but at least the lighting and photo processing is not a factor.

https://www.lowesfoods.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
frenchpl



Joined: 11 Feb 2018
Posts: 69

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom M. wrote:
Maybe this will help. The website primarily uses what I would call a Kelly green, with a lighter green for accent. It's still dependent on the computer monitor but at least the lighting and photo processing is not a factor.

https://www.lowesfoods.com/


Thanx a lot, Tom !!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Grayside Racers Corner 1973 - 1989 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group