Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

#32 Tiny Lund 1964 Ford Galaxie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Showroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
themodelingnut23

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:45 am    Post subject: #32 Tiny Lund 1964 Ford Galaxie Reply with quote

After many months of work, My AMT 1964 Tiny Lund #32 Ford Galaxie 500 is finished!

Due to issues with finding a good long term photo hosting site, I decided to do a Reveal Video for this. I do look to get a few reveal photos up, but this goes through the build and what was done from the stock model.

#32 Tiny Lund 64 Ford Galaxie Reveal Video

I have an entire build series on this in the "The Fab Shop" section if anyone is interested.

Hope You All Enjoy!
Firefly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice video - of a really well done build!
The Wimbledon white looks great. The bright white of some of the contingency decals shows the 'off-white' tone of the body color.
MarkJ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason, great job on the build. I enjoyed watching your wip videos as well. Before you know it, we will all be doing videos in the showroom. Well, maybe the young'uns. Me, being a dinosaur, will stick to the photo reveals. Again, super job on the Tiny Lund Ford.
kapam

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is an awesome build!
There's something about how sleek and fast those Fords looked, even when standing still! Smile
kapam

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is an awesome build!
There's something about how sleek and fast those Fords looked, even when standing still! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Showroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: