Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

jayski new site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:55 am    Post subject: jayski new site Reply with quote

new to me... www.jayski.com hated it when espn took it over..but jayski is back....hairy
bangor boy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

… and there was much rejoysking.
martinfan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you that dont spend time on Reddit, this was posted there not too long ago

Jayski.com feedback wanted

Hey guys. I wanted to drop in and see if I can solicit some feedback. We’ve had the Jayski site back up and running for about 6 weeks now. There’s still quite a bit to do, especially with older information, but we’ve made good progress.

I’m trying to figure out what might be missing that used to be on the site, what’s missing that never was, etc. Anything you would change on the current site? Are you having difficulty finding anything specific?

We’ve cut way down on images on the site, in favor of just links and info. I know there are a ton of links everywhere and it can sometimes be hard to find something. Working in the weeds of the site every day I know exactly where everything is, but that doesn’t help the average visitor.

Now that we are back to being completely independent, the fans are our bosses so we want to be as helpful as we can. We want the site to be an overall reference for what’s going on across all three national series and I want to make sure we are spending our time on the right things.

I appreciate the feedback! If you don’t want to post anything here, shoot me an email at scott@jayski.com

P.S. Thanks to the mods for green-lighting me to post this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: