Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

52 years in the making...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
18degrees

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:17 pm    Post subject: 52 years in the making... Reply with quote

My beloved St. Louis Blues finally win a Stanley Cup after 52 years of trying!

Spent $173 on Shop.nhl.com to get commemorative stuff tonight. Couldn’t help myself. Gonna replace my aged Blues generic license plate frame with a new SC Champions one. Among other stuff.

The parade Saturday is gonna be absolutely crazy and crowded, think i will pass on attending. Plus it may rain and i have tickets to see Dark Phoenix that will run past the parade start time.
George Andrews

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always nice to see a new team win BIG -- in any sport. If only NASCAR could do that this year, instead of the Usual Suspects... Rolling Eyes
Henryjint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to the Blues! They are a big tough resilient team and deserved to win.
Besides, the Bruins have won a few already. I witnessed the great Bobby Orr skate with the Stanley Cup around MSG back in '72 against my Rangers. Although disappointed, it was a very special sight to see.
Pat Redmond
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Sabres have never won. Crying or Very sad
racerbrown

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though i'm a lightning fan, i gotta say nothing matches the intensity and excitement of playoff hockey. Congratulations to the blues on a well earned championship.
duane
Sundance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:38 pm    Post subject: Beloved is right Reply with quote

I'm with 18 degrees, our beloved team won. Worst to best. Hardly seems possible, brought tears to my eye. Kinda didn't think I would see it in my lifetime. The parade and celebration were fantastic.

Interestingly, we didn't set fire to anything, have multiple arrests or any mayhem. Says a lot for our city.

I have told many friends for years, St. Louis is a Hockey town with a baseball problem.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: