Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy Cup Race 1 - Milwaukee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:17 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Cup Race 1 - Milwaukee Reply with quote

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIBTg7q9oNc

KS: It's winter here in Wisconsin but things are about to get really hot! The Fantasy Cup Series kicks off the 2019 season here at the famous Milwaukee Mile! Hello everyone, I'm Ken Squier alongside my colleague, 3-time NASCAR Winston Cup champion and 1989 Daytona 500 Winner, Ol' DW, Darrell Waltrip!

DW: Ken, it's been a long off season for these drivers. We've got some newcomers and a few wily veterans, each one of them's gonna have a fire under their seat, and not just because this race is sponsored by a hot sauce.

KS: We're moments away from ignition. We take you trackside for the opening ceremony.

Ladies and gentlemen, please rise and remove your hats as the the United States Air Force's Singing Sergents perform our national anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gi4_3HD05w

Race fans, for the most famous words in motorsports, please welcome our grand marsal, Wisconsin native and 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup champion, Matt Kenseth!

MK: Drivers, start your engines!

Green Flag

DW: Boogity boogity boogity! Let's go racin' in 2019!!

KS: A slow start for our pole sitter Hick Strutlin as Bobby Dravin overtakes him in turn 2. Dravin leading Terry Grant and JR Sealey. He'll open his lead as they thunder through turns 3 and 4. Lap 1 goes to the man they call the sick freak.

Lap 39

KS: And problems for our pole sitter. Strutlin limping onto pit road after contact with the wall and the caution is out.

DW: Looks like Hick's been running loose for about the last 15 laps or so and it finally got away from him.

KS: And the crew pulling the sheet metal away from thet right rear tire as the rest of the field comes down for their service.

Lap 73

KS: And a power move by Lee "Spud" Loggins to the outside of Bobby Dravin for the lead. And he is followed closely by Terry Grant.

Lap 89

DW: Whoa! Trouble in turn 2! Car in the wall! That's the number 73 Chevy of Larry Fine.

KS: He was off the pace and I believe I saw smoke from the left rear before he spun.

DW: And that was most likely a tire rub leading to an evenual blowout. And yep, there's some damage on the right front of the 87 of Rob Stofel.

Lap 132

DW: Uh oh, watch the 13 of Terry Grant, he's making his move to the inside!

KS: And contact as he battles door-to-door with the 98 of Loggins! Loggins up the track, he'll save it but he'll be passed by the 46 of JR Sealey.

Lap 191

KS: And more woes for the the Lowes Ford of Hick Strutlin. Smoke just pouring from the exhaust. Blown engine and a dismal day for the 15 team.

DW: And the field coming down pit road. Wait no! The 6 shoots back onto the track!

KS: And that's the Buick of Darth Vader rolling the dice for track position.

White Flag

DW: I think Vader's done run all the good off those old tires! He's slowing up!

KS: And here come Terry Grant and Lee Loggins out of turn 4! Loggins on the bumper of Terry Grant!

DW: I think he might've been tryin' to return the favor from earlier but Grant's still got the advantage!

KS: And he'll carry that lead into turns 3 and 4. A car length between the two of them! Down to the stripe, it's gonna be Terry Grant winning the Tabasco 200 at the Milwaukee Mile! Loggins made a try for him but the 13 was too strong for him.

DW: Vader managed to bring home a 3rd place finish followed by JR Sealey, the 7 of Trish Grant, and Bobby Dravin.

KS: And the last car on track will be Rob Stofel scored in the 7th position. Hick Strutlin struggled throught the course of this race and went out with a blown engine. He will be scored in 8th and Larry Fine, out on lap 89 will be scored in 9th.

DW: Ken, I need some antacid after all of that action! My stomach's in a knot!

KS: No doubt an exciting start to our season, Darrell. Next week, we hit the dirt in Fulton, Missouri for the STP 100. For Darrel Waltrip, I'm Ken Squire. Thank you for tuning in and we hope you enjoyed today's event!
TG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Well done....a great start to the season!
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sundance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:34 am    Post subject: And this was overheard in the pits postrace Reply with quote

http://www.wavlist.com/tv/010/sorrymoe.wav
Lee "Spud" Lo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second place...not a bad start to the season.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: