Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Polar Lights Mercury Cyclone Spoiler -- instruction colors?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Darkside Racers Corner 1948 - 1972
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goodwrench3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:04 pm    Post subject: Polar Lights Mercury Cyclone Spoiler -- instruction colors? Reply with quote

Hi all:

I'm starting on the Polar Lights '69 Leeroy Yarbrough Mercury Cyclone Spoiler kit.  How accurate are the paint colors in the instructions ?  I've only built 1980's GM NASCAR kits up to now, so I'm a newbie to the older Fords.  

I'm mainly wondering about the engine parts, interior, suspension, etc.

Thanks in advance.
Bobby The Cabdriver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:36 am    Post subject: 69 Boss 429 Talladega oil pan wet or dry sump? Reply with quote

This is your lucky day! Hotrod.com has a color feature of the Lee Roy Yarborough Talladega which is basically the same car. It has great pictures from both above and below the car. The 98 team ran both Cyclone Spoilers and Talladegas in 69 and 70. I am building the same car and these pictures have been a great help to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Darkside Racers Corner 1948 - 1972 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: