Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Photo etch grills for salvino Oldsmobile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Grayside Racers Corner 1973 - 1989
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobby The Cabdriver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject: Photo etch grills for salvino Oldsmobile Reply with quote

I have just gotten my first salvino grey ghost, and as a first product from a new company I accept it for what it is. The company understands a lot of the issues us more serious guys have with the kit and I do as well. My question is, is anybody making some photo etch detail kits for it yet. In particular, the grills. I already have a proper front bumper on the way, and the company assures me that the bumper will be corrected in the Donnie Allison kit.
"Fireball"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like some PE grilles for that Olds race car as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Grayside Racers Corner 1973 - 1989 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: