Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Follow up on Gravity Colours

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:01 am    Post subject: Follow up on Gravity Colours Reply with quote

Thanks again for all the info, So I did a bit of Googling and found that there is actually two Gravity colour sites one American and one European. I went on the European site and found under FAQ.. they no longer have anything to do with the American site and they are using the product without permission, hence no stock and no response to e-mails. I decided to place an order on the European site, based out of Germany on Friday afternoon Aug 17 . I received my order at the door Wed Aug 22 here in Canada, I was very pleased.

https://gravity-colors.com/

PS. has any one used Tamiya clear over gravity colours and how did it work?
Ron
Steve Salhany

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great info to have, thanks!
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Follow up on Gravity Colours Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
Thanks again for all the info, So I did a bit of Googling and found that there is actually two Gravity colour sites one American and one European. I went on the European site and found under FAQ.. they no longer have anything to do with the American site and they are using the product without permission, hence no stock and no response to e-mails. I decided to place an order on the European site, based out of Germany on Friday afternoon Aug 17 . I received my order at the door Wed Aug 22 here in Canada, I was very pleased.

https://gravity-colors.com/

PS. has any one used Tamiya clear over gravity colours and how did it work?
Ron
I tried to tell you in the other thread, but you completely ignored it.
Taz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adamthe wayne , I did not ignore your post's and I'm sorry you feel yours is the only one that matters, I simple gather all the info from several posters and decided to explore it myself. I got the link from a Google search (thanks lionpride) that's how I found out the American site is STILL in business however do not have permission to use there product, and do not answer e-mails, so you can not enquire about your orders.
Hey I'm just an old guy trying to build models Very Happy

Ron
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
Adamthe wayne , I did not ignore your post's and I'm sorry you feel yours is the only one that matters, I simple gather all the info from several posters and decided to explore it myself. I got the link from a Google search (thanks lionpride) that's how I found out the American site is STILL in business however do not have permission to use there product, and do not answer e-mails, so you can not enquire about your orders.

Ron
Sorry, I should have said you completely missed it. Sorry if the way I wrote that seemed snarky, wasn't meant that way. Most guys order several bottles at once because of the overseas shipping and all. Hope you got some good stuff. I too was completely impressed with their shipping time. Did yours come DHL as well?
Taz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdamtheWayne wrote:
Taz wrote:

Ron
Sorry, I should have said you completely missed it. Sorry if the way I wrote that seemed snarky, wasn't meant that way. Most guys order several bottles at once because of the overseas shipping and all. Hope you got some good stuff. I too was completely impressed with their shipping time. Did yours come DHL as well?

Adam I did not "completely miss it" nor did I "ignore" your post, in the future please try not to assume what someone else is thinking and just be nice.
Ron
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay chief. Wink
Lionpride

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I don't get is they can't seem to fill orders yet they come up with new paint colors almost every day. Something doesn't make sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: