Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Valvoline blue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> Reference Photos - Paint & Color Matching
View previous topic :: View next topic  
18degrees

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:13 am    Post subject: Valvoline blue Reply with quote

So... i did an inventory of my paint tonight vs. models that still need to be built, so i can place a large order with MCW. I have a 1994 Valvoline Tbird on the bench and also a 1997 Valvoline Tbird. MCWs catalog lists a 1996+ paint code as blue, versus dark blue for earlier versions.

So my question is, without posting pics (as internet pics have so many variables to them), is the later car a lighter shade of blue?

ON DECK:

Chase Elliott #24 Hooters 2017 Chevy SS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> Reference Photos - Paint & Color Matching All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: