Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just wanted to check up on everyone....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> Darkside Racers Corner 1948 - 1972
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wedge

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Just wanted to check up on everyone.... Reply with quote

and see what everyone is building. Im pretty deep into 2 1/12 scratchbuilds and about 3 deep in NASCAR rides. And im trying to figure out this picture hosting deal along with football. Hope everyone is well. Lets hear about what you got going!

Wade
mack
Board Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm leaning on the idea of digging out the ASA 85-86 thunderbird. the mark martin #2 miller American is my front running thought.
Dave Van

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been on the road in one way or another since Sept. I have not been able to get to the desk much. Last completion was a Wonder bread Chevy

Fallscity48

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully after I finish a few more commitments on the road, I will start in the next few weeks on:

1.) 1969 STP King/Plymouth USAC Champ Dirt car driven by Greg Weld

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/1e/ae/aa1eae3675f7eb898fadf5d7ad1f2e83.jpg

2.) #37 1971 Bill Clemons ARCA Hornet
one of my "Holy Grail" cars that I have finally been able to obtain the
body, engine & suspension for after all these years.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh178/indybigjohn/ClemonsHornet.jpg

3.) Sal Tovella's USAC Volare
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/41/74/75417452f0097567bbc118a1cfa5441b.jpg

Last edited by Fallscity48 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Fallscity48

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: Just wanted to check up on everyone.... Reply with quote

Wedge wrote:
and see what everyone is building. Im pretty deep into 2 1/12 scratchbuilds and about 3 deep in NASCAR rides. And im trying to figure out this picture hosting deal along with football. Hope everyone is well. Lets hear about what you got going!

Wade

Dude....Remember you got to have some real good obscures when we visit Bill in January Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
George Andrews

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that the winter weather is closing in on the Pacific Northwest, maybe I'll finally finish the Bobby Allison / Gatorade # 88 Monte Carlo flat nose. It's "only" been sitting on my hobby room table in base coat white for 3 years now... Rolling Eyes Embarassed
mike smith
Board Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:40 pm    Post subject: just wanted to check up on everyone. Reply with quote

I just finished a jim pashcal 61 pontiac. right now i'm 1/2 way done with jim romine #17 hudson. next is either a junior johnson 61 pontiac or a 57 chevy black widow. I've wanted to do one of those 57 chevys for quite a while and finally got one at hobby lobby about a month ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> Darkside Racers Corner 1948 - 1972 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: