Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super, super long shot......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nycstlrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:17 am    Post subject: Super, super long shot...... Reply with quote

Everyone,
I picked up one of those Ertl 1/24 diecast kits quite awhile back. Long story, short. My oldest daughter and son in law, in cahoots with my wife, took me to see Tom Wopat and the General Lee quite some time ago. They got me a set of wheels, so they could push me around. Lord knows I can`t walk or stand. Anyways, I just popped the hood off of it and took it for Tom to sign. The kit was sealed, so I am just assuming the windshield and rear window were there. It was one piece and I have went through every single 69 Charger, kit, diecast, etc, to try and find a match. No stinking luck. Does anyone have one of these kits, or pieces parts of the kit? I am finally in the mood to start building again but this sort of nipped it in the bud. I will buy a whole kit just for the windshield if I have to. Within reason. I really don`t mind being retired, but the pay sucks. SSDI.... If anyone has anything laying around, please let me know. Thanks!
earnharvick

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow same thing happened to me no glass or red tail lights in a sealed kit I bought. Humm hope u find one.
nycstlrr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ended up buying another kit and the glass was in this one. Guess I better look and see if they have tail lights now. I have also seen a blue 69 on Evilbay. About positive, it is the same body.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: