Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2005 Jack Daniel's MC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Fab Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
18degrees

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject: 2005 Jack Daniel's MC Reply with quote

just waiting for a non-humid day to paint the body.

replaced the metal rear axle with .08 styrene rod pieces, that was the only modification that I did to this kit.

Last edited by 18degrees on Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
HurricaneDave3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm slowly catching up to you my friend. Does the exhaust come out of the drivers or passengers side? Asking other members that are more knowledgeable than I am. I think your stance looks good though buddy. What kit did you use? Yours looks a little different than mine.
Richmond purple Uno Buick (done)
Andretti Carfax Impala
LePage Patron Charger
Green Timberwolf Monte
150+ other NASCAR kits
18degrees

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:19 am    Post subject: laid down some paint and decals Reply with quote

the front valance decal didn't lay down so well, even with tons of decal solution. cracks and splits, you can see them in the pic. if I had known that it would turn out like it did, I would have cut the white and silver parts out and not used the black center part. oh well, live and learn... not like there are lots of these sheets floating around still. otherwise the JWTBM decals are great to work with.

it should be done shortly... there may be a SnT if it turns out ok.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Fab Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: