Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2018 Virginia Shootout (Contest, show, swap meet)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomcat65

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: 2018 Virginia Shootout (Contest, show, swap meet) Reply with quote

Not affiliated with the show. But I will be attending on Sat August 11th in Salem, VA (next to Roanoke, VA). Haven't seen anything posted about it, so thought I'd pass along the info... Show is hosted by he Roanoke Valley IPMS Chapter. Here is the link to their website that has the show info...

http://www.rvipms.com/
DaveVan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reminder.......8/11 has 2 car shows I want to attend and this show.......gotta pick. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Challenges All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: