Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back at it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> Under the Hood
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WestTexasGunner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Back at it. Reply with quote

Tho I have built models as far back as the 70, I have seem to lose my touch. My medical condition(Disable Vet) makes all this hard just to make a kit look decent. A couple of close friends but a really close buddy, Jim Z has told me to bulid for my self and if your happy with the work that's all it matters. But I look at lots of the forums builds and I felt like a big failure. I guess I on a pity flight. I want to say thanks for all the great work and the bonding. Keep building and showing off the work, and I keep sayin: Wow nice job, and pretend I can do that. Ok I can get off the pity flight and get back to a life of pain. To Jim Z and Dave V. Thanks! salute
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> Under the Hood All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: