Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*** German WW2 FLAK ***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> Aircraft, Military, Ships, Sci-Fi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
de3freak

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: *** German WW2 FLAK *** Reply with quote

Very Happy ... Greetings ... Very Happy :
I unpacked this one two day's ago. It was a project I was working on year's ago. It took me by surprise once I saw how good it's condition was. I will be honest, the base was touched up a little. I will start to finnish it, but as I see it, I am having trouble finding another figure set ( TAMIYA 1/35 scale WW2 German Flak Crew ), I can't even find it on EBAY.
Is it still available thru TAMIYA ?

Last edited by de3freak on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Indy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool thumbsup

Jordan

On The Bench
Buddy build
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Digger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thumbsup
Bill in MA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice dio! thumbsup thumbsup
James P

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool (no pun) winter scene. Have you tried looking at Squadron's web site. Depending on how old the kit is, Tamiya may not be making it anymore. But there is alway Dragon, Academy, ect. I bet you could find something close at Squadron.
de3freak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James P wrote:
Cool (no pun) winter scene. Have you tried looking at Squadron's web site. Depending on how old the kit is, Tamiya may not be making it anymore. But there is alway Dragon, Academy, ect. I bet you could find something close at Squadron.

Very Happy ... Greetings my friends ... Very Happy :
Thank you for the comment. I am working on this one, doing some detail work and about to finnish it.
James P, thank you for the friendly word's. Yes I have tried the SQUADRON option, no luck there. They ( the figures ) are no longer ( as of yet ) produced. Sad actually, the poses, and so very much ... the uniforms, are so very outstanding, I am doing what I can to purchase 4 kits, I see them as the best figure kit made by TAMIYA ( this of course is my personal view ).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers' Nascar Modeling Forum Forum Index -> Aircraft, Military, Ships, Sci-Fi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: