Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Silver #3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shortwheels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:36 pm    Post subject: Silver #3 Reply with quote

Looking for a silver #3 with the red outline around the #3 for the drivers door, Power slide decals. I ordered another sheet for Mikes Decals, but the sheet that I received has a orange outline around the silver #3. So the sheet that I had used must be a older printed sheet, Mikes must have changed the color outline on the last reprint for these sheets.

The sheet that I could use the drivers side silver #3 for is the 1988 or 1989 Dale Earnhardt Monte Carlo, sheet #001

OR if anyone has the silver #3's from this sheet for both sides of the car that they don't need, this would help also.

Thanks for any help
Jose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the orange is the correct color. you could ask mike if he has an older printed set. i know when he updates them he removed the older ones from the site but has left over
shortwheels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have checked with Mike, but haven't heard back, so I was hoping someone might have them .
shortwheels

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still looking for a silver #3 driver side door number from the Power slide sheet #001 outlined in red OR a drivers sidedoor #3 silver that is outlined in orange.
Robyn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the sheet you are looking for:

Robyn
shortwheels

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, all that I need is just the silver #3 from Powerslide sheet #001, the sheet makes the 1988-89 #3 Goodwrench Monte Carlo, that sheet has both the white and silver #3's for the car.

Thanks
Robyn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this one:

I read silver winston car for some reason earlier.

Robyn
shortwheels

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats the sheet, Mike from Mikes decals got back to me cause I asked him if he might have any of the red outline sheets left and he doesn't so I went and just ordered his revised sheet with the orange outline numbers

Thanks
BadDad5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the one your looking for, if your still looking for it. I'd bee happy to send it for free to help out a fellow modeler..I can post a pic if you wish..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: