Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time for a change.....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveVan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:42 am    Post subject: Time for a change..... Reply with quote

Change. I don’t like change...never have. But it’s time for some.
Due to something I found out recently I feel it’s time to change things.
I found that there are people on the net impersonating me, using my name and an avatar I created myself, to post negative and at times nasty things. There is not a good way to stop this so I have decided my time on the internet is done. This way if you see negative posts, credited to me, you will know it is not me doing so.

This is not the only reason I am ending my participation on the net and it’s forums. Over the past year I have lost a large number of friends in the model hobby, car hobby and my model train hobby. It has made it very real to me our time here is limited. I feel sitting in front of my PC is not good use of my time left.

This is not a ‘the internet is bad’ thing, although I do see more and more negative over positive of late. I am thankful for all the folks I have gotten to know. Those that continue to use the net…..watch your back!
God bless all….
HurricaneDave3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sucks Dave but I can understand why. You have never given me any negative feedback on here and most of the time you were very helpful to me. I'm sure most of us on here that know you would agree with me. I wish you the best my friend and enjoy your family.

Dave
Richmond purple Uno Buick (done)
Andretti Carfax Impala
LePage Patron Charger
Green Timberwolf Monte
150+ other NASCAR kits
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: