Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NASCAR documentation source

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DPalmer4343

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:43 am    Post subject: NASCAR documentation source Reply with quote

I'm sure you've seen it, but I didn't see it posted here. Nascar Classics are now available online. Watch races from as far back as 1955. Most of the races are 200 onward, but some great stuff from the early 70's. If anything, it's nice to hear Keith Jackson and Jackie Stewart do the coverage.

https://classics.nascar.com/
Taz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for that! great memories of the coverage back then, nice to see real production cars racing ..applause ..applause ..applause checkers2

Ron
DaveVan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW....watched the 72 Carolina 500....went to the race. INSTANTLY I was back in 72......with a felling I don't get today. Many Thanks
MarkJ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much DPalme4343. This is what I have been needing.
BVAUGHN

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have watched 6 races in 60s and 70s i attended? Very much fun to go back in time to see ABC Wide World of Sports even in B/W. Did get very lucky. The 64 Atlanta 500 was only 12 minutes long but in color and I got a glimpse of a car I want to build a model of!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: