Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hope Springs Eternal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speedn Steven

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:42 am    Post subject: Hope Springs Eternal Reply with quote

I can't speak for all but in recent times I find it harder and harder to find a bright spot in almost any day. There have always been differences in our society but never has it been so outright hostile. I gave up watching more than 1/2 hour of news a day, and I always start my day reading the comics (just like my father taught me.) I stay in more, build more than I have in years, and like most people reaching 60, opine for The Good Old Days. You wish for a simple event to make you smile and think, "Maybe things aren't total crap."

I got mine this morning. For the first time (almost) since I was born Ferarri won Le Mans. If you're a car person and don't appreciate this for what it is, well, to each his own.

SSS
George Andrews

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW !!! Shocked Now THAT IS NEWS. Was it an overall win for the Prancing Horse from Marinello ?
Speedn Steven

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall, 1st and 2nd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: