Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

p.p.p holman&moody 1960-64 hm-9 wheels.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkJ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:09 am    Post subject: p.p.p holman&moody 1960-64 hm-9 wheels. Reply with quote

Anybody know where I can get these. Mikes Decals shows to be out of stock and southern motorsports hobbies wont take orders over the phone any more. I just finished my decals for my newest build, but don't want to start unless i have these first.
john2018

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google Plastic Performance Products, there are five or six dealers listed that sell PPP products.
MarkJ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, John . A very good friend came through for me. So, this project stays alive.
Duane Garner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:12 pm    Post subject: HM 9" wheels Reply with quote

I just checked Southern Motorsports Hobbies website, Barry has them in stock for $6 a set
MarkJ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: HM 9" wheels Reply with quote

Duane Garner wrote:
I just checked Southern Motorsports Hobbies website, Barry has them in stock for $6 a set

Last time I purchased from them they said no more phone orders. They just want you to use your credit card directly on the website. I have never purchased anything online and I'm not going to start now. Old dogs cant learn new tricks, and I am a very old dog.
WR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stop by there several times a week and he's always taking orders on the phone
MarkJ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WR wrote:
I stop by there several times a week and he's always taking orders on the phone

Did the original owner sell out to Barry. I don't think the guy I always talked to when I called was named Barry. It was Ronnie and he said there would be no more phone orders after my last order. Maybe he changed his mind.
Duane Garner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad, 70 yr old memory, his name is Ronnie Setzer, I have no idea where "Barry" came from.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: