Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Modified

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRANMAN1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:55 am    Post subject: Modified Reply with quote

Figure with new mod model coming out took some pics of mod at a christmas tree lot yesterday enjoy.

TN Vols fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this! They don't race those bad boys in the area of the south where I live.

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" quote from The Compleat Angler, lzzak Walton 1654
TonyK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thank you. Same story here.
BVAUGHN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
Bill
48RyMckCa48

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They dont race them here in the West either

Thanks
Jimmy
On the Bench: Marty Robbins Buick, 4 Saturday Night Stockers, #88 Crisco Car, AH-60L Dap Black Hawk Helicopter, Millennium Falcon. THATS ENOUGH!!!!
BW

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luckily we have two classes of these asphalt modifieds at my local track Sayre Speedway. They put on a heck of a show. When they come by you in the stands you can fell the percussion on your chest! Ground pounders are an appropriate name! Looking forward to building a couple of these from the new kit.
Tom M.
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Gregg's 602 Mod, since they killed the Street Stock class at Bowman Gray. It will be an interesting season there, with new pavement for the second consecutive season and the new division.
Old Coyote

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... interesting to see Richardson's Rod and Custom as a sponsor on this car ... Josh Richardson was the primary builder of "Timmy", my 1948 English Ford Thames panel van ...

TN Vols fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowman Gray dumped the street stocks for 2023? Do you know what killed the class? From the videos on YouTube it looked like they had a good car count.

Edit, I must have misread something. Just checked the 2023 Bowman Gray rules. They're still running the street stocks.
Tom M. wrote:
Billy Gregg's new 602 Mod, since they killed the Street Stock class at Bowman Gray. It will be an interesting season there, with new pavement for the second consecutive season and the new division.

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" quote from The Compleat Angler, lzzak Walton 1654
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: