Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gravity Colors Paint

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BW

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:06 pm    Post subject: Gravity Colors Paint Reply with quote

Has anyone tried Gravity Colors paint? If so, I would like to hear opinions. I met their rep at the Atlanta NNL show last fall and I was impressed with their product but I would like to hear some members' opinions before I buy any. Thanks!

BTW, here is their website:
http://www.gravitycolors.com/

Bobby
Jim N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Model Cars Magazine website, there is quite a discussion about customer service. It seems some get their paint very quickly and others it is a series of endless delays.

I have not ordered from them.

I clicked on your link and a message came up that they are not taking orders right now as they are trying to catch up.
Buxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use their colors alot. They cover nicely and do indeed dry fast. I have heard they have problems with shipping in a timely manner but I have not come across that at all. Very superior product to Zero Paints IN my opinion.
country modeler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just placed an order Saturday, got confirmation, but no shipping info.
Shadetree Modeler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim N wrote:
On the Model Cars Magazine website, there is quite a discussion about customer service. It seems some get their paint very quickly and others it is a series of endless delays.

I have not ordered from them.
Yep, been following this story on Facebook. I've heard a lot of good about the paint, but since the beginning of the year, Mate has been having problems keeping up with orders. Those who are receiving their orders are having to file a grievance with PayPal, then their products get mailed. I truly hope things work out as I'd like to try the paint for myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: