Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Group on Facebook is having a contest.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GhstRider68

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:19 pm    Post subject: Group on Facebook is having a contest..... Reply with quote

I belong to a NASCAR modeling group on Fb and they are having a contest if anyone might be interested.

It is called: NASCAR and Race Car Modelling. Here is their post if anyone might be interested...

FALL BUILDOFF !……. September 1 to dec1 . Theme is black beauties . Any car , any year from either the cup or grand national series . Car must be at least 80% base color black . Two groups -open and box stock. Post a pic below of the actual car you are going to build followed by the unstarted kit. For box stock only aftermarket decals will be allowed . Prizes for both winners in each group . Prizes to be announced at a later date . Let’s have some fun !

Hope this is OK to post! If not let me know and I
delete it right away
jchrisf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a member of that group but didn't notice the announcement.. thanks. I've got some 1990 Dale Earnhardt kits that I am teaching myself how to build with so I might have to enter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: