Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LF Matador resin body

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Racing1970

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:40 pm    Post subject: LF Matador resin body Reply with quote

Long shot, but does anyone have the NASCAR Matador (the early body run by Mark Donahue and Dave Marcis in 72/73 not the later Allison plastic kit) in resin they would be willing to part with? I think this was put out by MCW maybe at one point as a partial kit?

I think it was maybe offered as a 3d print as well from other posting I have seen but could not find if those were still being done (it seems not)

Thanks!
tlaferri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres one that shows up on ebay pretty often, also a 3d/resin caster by name of too many projects does a stock one-its kinda pricey but looks way nicer than the old MCW resin one
Toys4Don

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.
Racing1970

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tlaferri wrote:
Theres one that shows up on ebay pretty often, also a 3d/resin caster by name of too many projects does a stock one-its kinda pricey but looks way nicer than the old MCW resin one

Thanks for the heads up - I think I found the 3d/resin caster and sent a question if it was still available.

Toys4Don - PM response sent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: