Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1982 T Bird Tim Richmond

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Grayside Racers Corner 1973 - 1989
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1fozziebear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:38 am    Post subject: 1982 T Bird Tim Richmond Reply with quote

anybody know who the ORIGINAL manufacturer of these decals is? I'd like to reach out to them if they are still available.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29-Tim-Richmond-Motorcraft-Tbird-1982-1-24th-Scale-Nascar-Waterslide-Decal/333831968692

Thanks
Rob Spires
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im pretty sure Lobographix does a set, though they don’t have any listed right now. I’d email them to check. Lobo43decals@yahoo.com.
DaveVan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a set from someone here on the forum that said he had done the art.....I do not believe it was LOBO.....but it was a long time ago.
Lobo43

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:58 am    Post subject: richmond #29 Reply with quote

Hello, Dave you are correct. There is a good samaritan out there that gave me those decals too. Have yet to build it, like so many of us, but I could make those. But like somebody (not to mention names; Oh [b]Hell[/b]) I would not copy them. Lobo would only make them if given the permission to do them. The artwork is really good. There is even a "Special" decal that goes on the hood. Quite the fancy one I might add. LOL. If there is an interest, I could reach out to this person, and see if it would be ok in his interest of the hobby.

Bob
LoboGraphix
Steve Salhany

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have an interest in a set of those graphics from Lobo, so I'd say go ahead and reach out to that person.
1fozziebear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in!!!
catpack68

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a set I got from forum member Ole 43 a few years back.
Jagracer68

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to do this one
Crime Dog

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got kicked off a facebook group because I questioned that seller. Just saying.
Tom M.
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crime Dog wrote:
I got kicked off a facebook group because I questioned that seller. Just saying.

Any facebook group that allows him to post isn't worth being a member of. I have blocked him from all that I admin.

By the way, the ORIGINAL artist was a poster named Old School Modeler I think. His had the book cover image for the hood for the Daytona car also.
Lobo43

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:37 am    Post subject: richmond #29 Reply with quote

Hey to all you. I did contact-at least sent an e-mail-to the creator of the originals that he sent me. But have heard nothing in reply. So, I will leave it as it is. There are many others that I have on the drawing board, not to jump all over this and make it without the permission. I wouldn't want the negative image because of this.

Thanks,
Bob
LoboGraphix
David Long

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:14 pm    Post subject: artwork Reply with quote

Bob,
Old School modeler lost his dad a week or so. He will get in touch soon.

Thanks David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Grayside Racers Corner 1973 - 1989 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: