Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy Cup 2021 - Race 3 - Hickory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:32 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Cup 2021 - Race 3 - Hickory Reply with quote

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QbJRAWvRU&t=42s

DK: It's a clear night here in the North State and the moon is alight with the fire of competition! Hello again, I'm Dave Knight alongside my colleague, NASCAR legend Darrell Waltrip. Welcome to the Hickory Motor Speedway for the running of the Flowmaster 150.

DW: Dave, this place has one heck of a racing pedigree and these 8 drivers are about to try and etch their names into the history books here.

DK: And with that, we go trackside for the opening ceremony.

Ladies and gentlemen, please rise and remove your hats for the playing of our national anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBK-_7cDNUM

And now, race fans, with the most famous words in motorsports, NASCAR legend "Gentleman" Ned Jarrett!

NJ: Lady and gentlemen, start your engines!

Green Flag

DW: Boogity boogity boogity! Let's go racin', boys and girl!

DK: And the pole-sitter Hick Strutlin bobbles a bit off of the start and the brothers Wallace lead the field through turns 1 and 2.

DW: That looked like a missed shift because he's back up to speed. He lost a ton of spots though.

DK: And Kenner Wallace now has Tim Wallace to the outside in turn 4 but Kenner holds him off to lead lap 1!

Lap 39

DK: And the battle between the 5 of Lee "Spud" Loggins and Tim Wallace in the 11 is heating up. They've swapped that 2nd spot at least 7 or 8 times already.

DW: What ol' Spud's doing is testing this young guy.

DK: And it looks like Wallace is gonna pass that test along with the Ford of Loggins.

Lap 78

DW: And it looks like the 23 and the 88 have made a path to the 3rd and 4th spot. Loggins has lost a few spots. in the last 2 laps.

DK: And look who ducks in behind the 88! Wild Bill Godlewski gives Amy Hilton a push.

Lap 107

DK: For the lead, here comes Tim Wallace!

DW: Kenner Wallace in the 19 just got up there in that loose stuff and nicked the wall a bit.

Lap 143

DK: The 88 making her way up towards the 11 of Tim Wallace. She's been drawing a bead on him for the last lap or so.

White Flag

DW: White flag's out, Dave! One to go!

DK: And Hilton pitches her Chevy to the inside of Tim Wallace but he's gonna slam the door as they come out of turn 2. And Godlewski is right there. They head into turns 3 and 4. They're gonna fan out 3 wide! Wallace, Hilton, Godlewski coming out of turn 4 and down to the line. Tim Wallace is gonna win it here in Hickory!

DW: My gosh, Dave! I think my heart's been in my throat for the las 3 laps!

DK: And Amy Hilton edges out Wild Bill for another 2nd place finish.

1. 11 - Tim Wallace
2. 88 - Amy Hilton
3. 72 - Bill Godlewski
4. 23 - Keith Wallace
5. 19 - Kenner Wallace
6. 5 - Lee Loggins
7. 71 - Hick Strutlin
8. 46 - JR Sealey

DW: Man, what a race! That's gotta be one of the closest finishes I've ever seen!

DK: And with that, we get ready to go road racing next week. For Darrell Waltrip, I'm Dave Knight. Thank you for joining us and we'll see you at Watkins Glen for the Craftsman 100!

Last edited by Razorback 46 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dennis O
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I don't participate, I think these are fun to read.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: