Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy Cup 2021 - Race 1 - Freedom Factory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:05 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Cup 2021 - Race 1 - Freedom Factory Reply with quote

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLb67gBtOHA

DK: It's a beautiful evening in the state of Florida and it's about to be beautifully loud as the action of the Fantasy Cup Series is about to ignite! A new year, new faces, a few veterans, and another chance to etch his or her name in the annals of history. Hello, everyone, I'm Dave Knight and my colleague is none other than 3-time NASCAR champion and Hall of Famer, Darrell Waltrip! Welcome to the Hooters 200 at the Freedom Factory!

DW: Dave, I've been gettin' that itch again and I think it's about to be scratched! We're about to go racin' in 2021!!

DK: Indeed, DW and we've got a new crop of competitors with a few of the regulars sprinkled in. We'd also like to take this time to say that our thoughts and prayers are with Ken Squire and his family. Ken, of course, longtime announcer for both NASCAR and FCS, has been on the track to recovery from Covid-19. We certainly wish him the best. And with that, we now go trackside for the opening ceremonies.

Ladies and gentlemen, please rise and remove your hats for the playing of our national anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5x_9KEogM8

And now, race fans, with the most famous words in motorsports, YouTube star and Freedom Factory owner Cleetus McFarland

CM: Hell yeah, brother! Drivers, start your engines!!

*Radio Chatter*

Crank'em up!

A'ight, check your gauges. Double check your belts.

DK: And the engines roar to life here in Florida! Let's meet our competitors for the 2021 Fantasy Cup Series!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY3z-aO1PwA

DK: Starting 8th in the new entry for Brew Dog Motorsports, driving the #11 Eight & Sand Beer Ford, is Tim "T" Wallace. He was a late entry for this event. His team was unable to make it to the track on time to register for qualifying due to the team's hauler breaking down. Fantasy Cup CEO Craven Morebucks issues no penalty to the team, allowing him to start this race shotgun on the field.

DK: Starting in the 7th spot is the wily veteran Lee "Spud" Loggins driving the #5 Southlands Shine/Amp Energy Ford.

DK: Staring 6th in another new Brew Dog entry, is the #19 Heady-Topper Chevrolet of Kenner Wallace.

DK: Next up we have 2013 series champ JR "Razorback" Sealey starting 5th. This year the familiar #46 adorns a Buick flying the Mello Yello black and green.

DK: The 4th spot belongs to another crafty veteran: Hick Strutlin in the #71 Home Depot Ford.

DK: Starting in the 3rd position is the defending series champ Keith Wallace. Once again he'll pilot the #23 Wallace Brewery Ford Fusion. It'll be a big story if he can back up a dominant season with a win in the opener!

DK: And now on the outside pole for the Hooters 200 is the #88 Busch Beer Chevy of Amy "Hollywood" Hilton.

DK: And on the pole is another Chevy driver. It's 2-time late model champion "Wild Bill" Godlewski. He'll be in the #72 Blurtz Beer/WPLK FM 88 Monte Carlo.

Green Flag

DW: Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racin' in 2021!

DK: The first of 200 laps is underway and Wild Bill Godlewski wastes no time in pitching that Chevrolet to a 2 car length lead. Down the backstretch 2nd place AMY Hilton already being challenged by Keith Wallace. Godlewski comes out of turn 4 to lead lap 1.

DW: And Wallace get's door to door with Hilton but she holds him off at the line for 2nd.

Lap 53

DW: The 19 of Kenner Wallace has been pushin' the 46 hard for about the last 10 laps. They've really been hammerin' through the field. Now ol' Razorback opens a little space on that Chevy.

DK: Amy Hilton's been able to stay out of the crosshairs but here come the 46 and 19.

Lap 74

DK: And now the field is starting to close on the leaders. Sealey has been stalking Godlewski for a while and he's brought that Buick to the bumper of the 72.

Lap 79

DK: To the inside, Sealey makes his move in turn 3.

DW: Oh no! He's gettin' loose!

DK: He cocks it back to the right. It's too much! He flies nose first into the door of Godlewski and they both slam the wall! And we've got a log jam!

DW: Dave, the caution's out but before that, did you see that move the 5 made? Ol' Spud bobbed and weaved through that mess and I think he picked up the lead!

DK: Sealey and Godlewski now climbing from their cars. Good to see they're both OK.

DW: They're taklin' about it now. I know Sealey's feelin' bad about that but he get's a pat on the back from Wild Bill.

Lap 127

DW: Man, Lee Loggins has been fired up as heck since that disaster a while back. He's got at least a 7 car length lead over Kenner Wallace.

DK: And the battle for 3rd has been raging for the last several laps and I think Amy Hilton's finally forced the defending champ to use up his tires. She'll have no problem appropriating that spot this time by.

Lap 179

DW: Wow! Looks like Hollywood's done the same thing to another Wallace. The 19's tires don't seem like they've got enough to keep that pace.

White Flag

DK: Loggins, unchallenged for 120 laps, comes to the white flag. One lap to go. He's gonna have no trouble from the 88 of Hilton. He flies into turns 3 and 4 for the last time. He's gonna cruise to the line and win the Hooters 200 at the Freedom Factory!

DW: From 7th to 1st on lap 79 and he never looked back! What a performance!

1. 5 - Lee Loggins
2. 88 - Amy Hilton
3. 19 - Kenner Wallace
4. 23 - Keith Wallace
5. 71 - Hick Strutlin
6. 11 - Tim Wallace
7. 72 - Bill Godlewski
8. 46 - JR Sealey

DK: And that's the field rundown. A dominant performance by Lee "Spud" Loggins leads to a win in the season opener. For Darrell Waltrip, I'm Dave Knight. Thank you for joining us we'll see you next week in Las Vegas for the M&Ms 100.
Dennis O
Board Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..pitstop Well done!!!
wildbill72

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great race, well except for getting taken out. ..steamroller ..checkers checkers2 ..checkers

WILD Bill Motorsports, LLC
Lee "Spud" Lo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I just can't thank the crew for a great car. Had a rough qualifying but she was a beast in the race. Big thanks to my sponsors, Sugar Land moonshine, AMP energy drink and Mtn Dew.
Keith Wallace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day for Brew Dog Motorsports. I'm relaxing today with a cold Eight and Sand Irish Potato Stout !
Razorback 46

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I hate it for the 72 team. I just drove it in a little too hard and it came out from under me. Embarassed

-------------------------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: