Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weird Decal Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
james030

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:00 pm    Post subject: Weird Decal Request Reply with quote

I am finally finishing my model of Dale's last ride (2001 Daytona 500 #3), and I am missing one contingency decal that I have never seen on another car, it is for Sherwin Williams, and it goes on the silver stripe right above the exhaust pipes. I figured it would carry over to the Kevin Harvick #29 car but no luck. It is the size of most of the contingency decals behind the front tires. If anyone has one, please let me know. Thanks!
James
Red96

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of variations of the SW logo used in misc motorsports decals available here
https://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/?searchword=sherwin+williams&lang=us&type=0&noid=1

iceman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James
Got you covered with the SW decal, also have the PREDUE and OREO ones that go with it if you need them. They are on a couple Slixx contingency sheets 2001, 2002 and I think 2003.
PM me your addy and I will get them in the mail to you.
Joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: