Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disappointed IN PoleCat Decals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spotter23

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:10 pm    Post subject: Disappointed IN PoleCat Decals Reply with quote

Recently ordered 4 individual decal sheets from PoleCat Decals, after 2 months of not receiving the decals, I to sent 2 emails checking on the delivery before I received a response. They did finally respond and blamed the delay on the China Virus. Not sure what that had to do with printing decals and mailing them but they showed up about 10 days later, after the 2nd email. NO CARDBOARD protection in the envelope, ALL SHEETS including business cards had large dents and wrinkles. You can see in the attached photos how the envelope looked along with the decal sheets. I sent an email to PoleCat to share these photos and ask why no cardboard protection was placed in the envelope.......it's been 10 days and no response. I don't know for sure if the decals will come apart when used, and it will be months before I build the projects, I just wanted assurance they would cover them if they fail......I have yet to hear anything....very disappointed!
IMG_4953 by James Gregory, on Flickr
IMG_4952 by James Gregory, on Flickr
IMG_4951 by James Gregory, on Flickr
IMG_4950 by James Gregory, on Flickr
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a decal maker that is inexcusable no way to do business every one of my sales is shipped within 3 days or the buyer is notified a told why it is delayed and offered a refund if desired. All of my decals have a 100% guaranty for life even after applied I recently had a customer contact me to tell me a car he built 1 year ago had the decals lifting and he was afraid the one he was working on then, may do the same thing. I replaced both decals like I said they are 100% guaranteed. I also package all decals in bubble wrap I have had decals arrive damaged in the mail, they are replaced. My customers had to pay hard earned money for a usable and well displayed, forever product. When I buy something that is what I expect that is what I sell......Pole cat does some great decals I have used them myself perhaps 4-5 years ago that's why this surprises me does anyone know if they changed hands since then?
bangor boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every transaction I've had with Polecat Decals has been outstanding, going back several years.

The quality of the work is top notch, the communication on adjustments and mock layouts has been clear and prompt and everything has arrived here in The Tundra well packaged and in perfect condition.

Very satisfied and looking forward to doing business with them again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> Nascar Modeling Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: