Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for some Bobby Allison decals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shortwheels

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:51 am    Post subject: Looking for some Bobby Allison decals Reply with quote

Hi,

Looking for a set of the #2 Bobby Allison 1965 Chevelle, Tom Gloor, Brackins / Brackins decals, don't recall what brand they were.

Thanks
BW

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey shortwheels. The Bobby Allison decals you're referring to are the Yesterday's brand of decals. These are getting hard to find. You can decal both Bobby's '64 Chevelle and the '66 Chevelle with this sheet. I see them on ebay every once in a while but be prepared to pay top dollar. Hopefully someone on the board has a set. Good luck in your search.
-Bobby
Radar43

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:45 pm    Post subject: Decals Reply with quote

Try Southern Motorsports Hobbies. I think Ronnie still has them.
shortwheels

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, I did check to see if Ronnie might have them before I posted this message, but nothing on his site that I could see. I checked with Mike at Mikes decals. sometimes he has some decals stashed under his mattress, Laughing not luck there either. I've been searching on evilbay also, no luck. Oh well, thanks again, I will keep looking.
Keep safe.
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been thinking about this car and I may do these if I do it would be in the next few weeks. I have 2 other projects I must finish first...
pulln4dejr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:06 pm    Post subject: Bobby Allison Reply with quote

I've got a partial set, set did two cars, I have one set, I'll check and see which one I have! p.m. me if you're interested!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: