Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just completely unacceptable!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 12:33 pm    Post subject: Just completely unacceptable!! Reply with quote

Please read from bottom to top, to get the whole gist:

USPS
May 20, 2020
4:28am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 20, 2020
1:09am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
May 19, 2020
8:06am
CHARLESTON WV PROCESSING CENTER
May 19, 2020
2:39am
PITTSBURGH PA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 19, 2020
1:56am
WARRENDALE PA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 18, 2020
4:35pm
WARRENDALE PA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 18, 2020
12:59pm
USPS in possession of item
CORAOPOLIS, PA 15108
May 17, 2020
10:13pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
CORAOPOLIS, PA 15108
May 17, 2020
7:13pm
Tracking number provided

Going from Pennsylvania to Parkersburg, West Virginia.

Anyone think I shouldn't be upset with this kind of gross incompetency??
Mack

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Efficiency at its best. And these folks want to control health care? No thanks

Last edited by Mack on Wed May 20, 2020 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

300 miles. It had to cross ONE state line and 300 miles. By the time it gets here, it will have covered close to 6,000.
DaveVan

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad but very common........
Because we live in the most rural county east of the Mississippi we order a lot of items delivered by USPS. Most of the time it goes OK.....at times I get things from CA overnight!!!!!
But there is a major problem at Charleston Hub in WV. I had a item they sent to KY in error.......it then traveled between KY and WV, back and forth, for 4 days until I had the USPS issued a intercept order to kick it out of this loop.

I had a die cast Matador model I bought off ebay. It shipped from Hong Kong. It got to the Charleston USPS hub and went missing. I contacted the seller and he sent me a photo of the package the day he mailed it. Something he does. I looked at the package. It was a 1/43 scale model.....small box. On the customs label he had 'gold toy'. I am 100% sure someone saw a small package, insured, with 'gold' on the customs label and it went home with someone.

I sent a package from my house to Covington VA, about an hour drive. It went to Indianapolis, Columbus Ohio and PA before going to VA......that's efficient!

USPS efficiency is 'book learned' and not real world. If I send a birthday card to my son 4 miles from my house it goes to Charleston hub and back to his house.....a 4 minute drive from mine......but the card is traveling for 3 days. HOW on earth can that be cost effective??? My 25 years as a Sr Analyst tells me it's not...but keeps someone palms greased.
Bill J

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sort of journey for mail seems to be happening more and more. The inefficiency is probably why it costs so much to mail anything now.
It's also the reason places like Amazon do most of their own shipping and delivery nowadays.
DaveVan

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill J wrote:
That sort of journey for mail seems to be happening more and more. The inefficiency is probably why it costs so much to mail anything now.
It's also the reason places like Amazon do most of their own shipping and delivery nowadays.

Seen the TV ads talking about a 400% increase in shipping costs with USPS???? I wondered what the deal is...the truth!!!!!
Ads are paid for by a Jeff Bazos group. Jeff is owner of Amazon and other companies. The 400% increase would hit HIM in the wallet as his companies get a HUGE discount for shipping USPS. USPS is looking at eliminating hguge discounts......this could help the rest of us.
creepyguy

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once had a book come from Chicago to Wisconsin via Miami. Of course, I desperately needed the book and could have driven down and back inside of a morning.
DaveVan

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

creepyguy wrote:
I once had a book come from Chicago to Wisconsin via Miami. Of course, I desperately needed the book and could have driven down and back inside of a morning.

I call that 'package vacation'.....
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveVan wrote:
creepyguy wrote:

I call that 'package vacation'.....
Nice to know there's a name for it! Laughing It's not as if it's life and death, heck I'm not even building this one. I just thought it a bit disconcerting to know that it was safely in the zone, I get up next day and start my first rounds on the web, check package to confirm "out for delivery status". Let's see now... my package is WHERE?!

None of my comments BTW, are a reflection on the fine personnel beating their feet every day to get the packages to us that DO arrive.

It was IN... the ZONE!!
odcics2

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most mail hubs in the country are down staffed by around 40%,
due to the virus.

Obviously, this particular package got side tracked!

Almost all of the packages are automatically routed. Sometimes, one falls off the sorting belt. Appears the package in question fell off and was put on a different belt! (probably done by a manager, that knows nothing of what it's like to actually work the line, lol)

I've had mostly good luck with USPS. Had a delay a few weeks ago in the
Detroit Depot. Package was sent by media mail, by the cheap ass that charged me for Priority!! NONE of my packages sent by Priority USPS have had issues. BEWARE - first class, parcel post or media mail has been experiencing delays.

Be interesting to see the end arrival time of your parcel.
RCB

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone experienced mail theft? Package theft is getting bad around Christmas but seems it's growing at all others times as well. A close family member recently had his industrial zero turn mower and Bobcat trailer stolen valued at nearly 17,000 bucks. Lord have mercy on the thieves cause if we catch them we wont.
DaveVan

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will it go round in circles????
A current package I am waiting on...
3 days to just pass through Greensboro???? I've been to Greensboro......not a 3 day trip!!!!Laughing

May 22, 2020
12:46am
GREENSBORO NC DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 21, 2020
1:32pm
May 21, 2020
12:00am
In Transit to Next Facility
May 20, 2020
9:18pm
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE: The errant package left Charleston, and in about four hours started it's west coast vacation in Los Angeles. It must not have enjoyed itself very much as it left there at 4:28 A.M., May 20. It has not been seen or heard from since. I fear the package has joined Amelia Earhardt, Glenn Miller and Peter Scolari in the ether. Sad

(Just kidding, I'm sure it will get here soon)

But 4 hours, Charleston to the west coast, two days coming back, nobody knows where it is. So then, the great debate rages on, which is better? Computers... or horses!?
odcics2

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not just USPS, Fed Ex too!! Read this and YOU are lucky you chose USPS! lol...

https://www.wxyz.com/news/coronavirus/fedex-frustrations-across-metro-detroit
heatmizer54

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 5:49 pm    Post subject: mailing Reply with quote

It happens in NJ too. Packaged from North Bruns NJ to Milltown NJ and it takes 5 days when both depots you can see from each other
gks1964

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why their $25 billion in debt! But 50 cent a letter across country still ain't bad if your in no hurry!!
DaveVan

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gks1964 wrote:
That's why their $25 billion in debt! But 50 cent a letter across country still ain't bad if your in no hurry!!

Their biggest expense is funding the retirement program. People retire at 55 and the USPS has sometimes 30 years of a pretty good retirement program.
George Andrews

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in The Day... when I drove for Conway Western Express we had a Dock Supervisor hired in from FedEx - the Original FedEx. He told me that when FedEx first started, they only had one sort center - Memphis, TN. He told me: " If you sent a FedEx shipment - even a overnight letter - from West Sacramento to Sacramento, CA., - it was flown to Memphis, Tennessee and back !!! " Shocked
At my current employer, a FedEx Ground facility is nearby. Just last week I saw a FedEx FREIGHT tractor arrive there with a set of FedEx Ground doubles. Very strange, as they are both FedEx - owned, yet distinctively separately operated, licensed and insured. Freight is all company owned trucks and company employed drivers, while Ground is all owner / operator and independent drivers, many working on a IRS 1099 tax basis. Ground only owns the trailers and some facilities.
Perhaps Ground is having to hire out some Over - the - Road hauling due to business issues ???
DaveVan

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may seem like piling on....but a good 50% or more of my packages take routes like this......this is from TODAY.......
May 24, 2020, 8:43 pm
RALEIGH NC DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in RALEIGH NC DISTRIBUTION CENTER on May 24, 2020 at 8:43 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
May 24, 2020
May 23, 2020, 7:43 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
CINCINNATI, OH 45246
May 23, 2020, 12:09 pm
CINCINNATI OH NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 22, 2020, 12:46 am
May 21, 2020, 1:32 pm
May 20, 2020, 9:18 pm
May 20, 2020, 4:38 pm
May 20, 2020, 3:23 pm
Departed Post Office
JAMESTOWN, NC 27282
May 20, 2020, 2:20 pm
JAMESTOWN, NC 27282

I case you do not know North Carolina very well.........Jamestown is not real far from Raleigh........WHY the trip to CINNCY OHIO only to come back???? Also note it passes through Greensboro TWICE!!!
Side note.....leave my health care alone!!!!!! They may take out your brain fro a bad gallbladder!!!!
Keith Wallace

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received a letter that was not mine. My mail carrier was still down the street, so I took it back to him. I told him it was delivered to the wrong address. He looked at the address and realized it was wrong. I live in NEW JERSEY and this letter was to be delivered to OREGON. It was mailed from the state of WASHINGTON. Both addresses were clearly written on the envelope and the zip codes were correct.The mail carrier just shook his head and threw it in the back of his vehicle. Now that's a long distance letter!
DaveVan

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For fun I will keep track of my packages 'vacation' route. Going through Greensboro twice is as strange as going back to NC after Ohio.....I'm betting on PA for it's next leg!!!
PS: The package has now passed my house twice too.......efficient??

AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveVan wrote:
For fun I will keep track of my packages 'vacation' route. Going through Greensboro twice is as strange as going back to NC after Ohio.....I'm betting on PA for it's next leg!!!
PS: The package has now passed my house twice too.......efficient??

Isn't it fun when they feel the need to circle you? Like a dog turning three times to lay down. At least the dog has a legitimate reason.

Here's the latest update. I'll believe it when I see it but apparently it HAS escaped L.A. and is now in Parkersburg!

2 to 1 says it's crushed beyond recognition.
May 25, 2020
12:42pm
ARRIVAL AT UNIT
PARKERSBURG, WV 26101
May 25, 2020
5:30am
May 24, 2020
10:55pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
May 24, 2020
12:00am
May 22, 2020
3:52pm
LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 20, 2020
4:28am
May 20, 2020
1:09am

Four and a half hours to L.A., seven days to get back. It's like the week from Christmas to New Years but, it's a year from New Years to Christmas!
bangor boy

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mack wrote:
Yep. Efficiency at its best. And these folks want to control health care? No thanks

Which folks? Don't be shy. Name names.

Last edited by bangor boy on Mon May 25, 2020 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
bangor boy

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveVan wrote:
It may seem like piling on....but a good 50% or more of my packages take routes like this......this is from TODAY.......
May 24, 2020, 8:43 pm
RALEIGH NC DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in RALEIGH NC DISTRIBUTION CENTER on May 24, 2020 at 8:43 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
May 24, 2020
May 23, 2020, 7:43 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
CINCINNATI, OH 45246
May 23, 2020, 12:09 pm
CINCINNATI OH NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 22, 2020, 12:46 am
May 21, 2020, 1:32 pm
May 20, 2020, 9:18 pm
May 20, 2020, 4:38 pm
May 20, 2020, 3:23 pm
Departed Post Office
JAMESTOWN, NC 27282
May 20, 2020, 2:20 pm
JAMESTOWN, NC 27282

I case you do not know North Carolina very well.........Jamestown is not real far from Raleigh........WHY the trip to CINNCY OHIO only to come back???? Also note it passes through Greensboro TWICE!!!
Side note.....leave my health care alone!!!!!! They may take out your brain fro a bad gallbladder!!!!

In Cincinnati (Kentucky, actually) they take apart the original package, inspect and verify the contents, then install lighter packaging to save on weight charges. Sure, it's only a saving of one penny per most parcels, but it adds up. And ensures safety in these troubled times.

You'se'uns Stateside might be unhappy, but believe me the misery only compounds when the shipment is destined for here in Canadia. I have an ebay purchase possibly in low orbit 5 weeks after ordering from LA. Tracking numbers data doesn't make the slightest sense. Happily, the vendor is a peach and willing to re-do the deal with a replacement item if it doesn't arrive in a week.
Mack

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bangor boy wrote:
Mack wrote:

The government. Is that broad enough for you? And there are actually people that think "mail in voting" is a good thing? My guess, you're one of them.
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mail 5-12 packages a day this type of postal route is not common but it happens often enough for it to be at least expected when A package takes longer than 3 days. When a customer writes complaining his decals were ordered a month ago and he still does not have them I will check the tracking and find it last hit somewhere way out of the normal route to my customer and just stopped there for at least 2 weeks.. I just send my customer a new order and write it of. I sometimes will here as much as 3 months after the second order was sent that the first one arrived. $4.00 dollars to mail a package of decals and this happens you have no recourse with the post office, unless you pay at least another 4.00 you will not recover any money.
DaveVan

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny my vacation package says it will be here by 5/23.......hope that's not 2021???? Or does the USPS have a Delorian??? Laughing
james220

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been mailing since I was about 12 so that makes it 60 years. Never had a problem with the postal service. No problem at least until everything started being sent to Greenboro and then back to Roanoke. Things got a little slower. Also don't have a problem with health care, I'm on Medicare and I'm pretty sure that's run by the government.
odcics2

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mack wrote:
bangor boy wrote:
Mack wrote:

The government. Is that broad enough for you? And there are actually people that think "mail in voting" is a good thing? My guess, you're one of them.

Narrowed down from over 3 years ago:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-obamacare-promises-236021

Is this what you guys are talking about??
DaveVan

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well....keeps getting better......
I got a big envelope today from 'Postmaster' Inside was a letter with insurance papers we mail back in April Registered mail with signed return receipt. Our insurance company said it never got the papers and when we looked up the tracking it just ended in Charleston back in April.
So I open today's envelope and it says it was addressed incorrectly. We used the address provided by the insurance company AND I called today and double checked the address we used with the insurance company. It was 100% correct!!! The young lady I spoke to said that it has happened before. A mailed item that requires signature means the USPS has to come to their office and not drop off mail on first floor. They are on the 10th floor. So it's routed to dead letter office. REALLY!!!!!

So I am out $10 it cost, the time it took for us to get the info, make copies etc.......and we had to do it twice!!!! USPS say tough .......you know.....Good job! ..steamroller
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my saga is almost at an end. This arrived today... almost afraid to open it!

Mack

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, if I may. Does mail in voting sound like a grand idea or what? It would be an absolute disaster!! The USA would never again have a fair and honest election at any level. A friend of mine does bar-b-q cooking for charitable causes. He has a Facebook page dedicated only to his bar-b-q work. A lady sent him a donation from Texas, we live in Alabama. It was post marked mid April. He received it mid May. Add that to the above examples, it's not a good look for the USPS. I'm hoping these are the exception and not the rule. A bloated bureaucracy seldom cares about the things it messes up.
DaveVan

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Mack!
gks1964

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveVan wrote:
Well said Mack!

X2
DaveVan

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My vacation package has been resting in Raleigh for 3 days now.......that trip from NC to OHIO AND BACK must have tired it out......this is beyond bad service.........
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveVan wrote:
My vacation package has been resting in Raleigh for 3 days now.......that trip from NC to OHIO AND BACK must have tired it out......this is beyond bad service.........
I used to live there, trust me... Ohio is VERY tiresome! Wink
Hot Wheels

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdamtheWayne wrote:
DaveVan wrote:
I used to live there, trust me... Ohio is VERY tiresome! Wink

Laughing We use to live in West By God Virginia but my dad always said he got tired of living in "Almost Heaven" and moved across the river into "Heaven" LOL
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I get these all the time a customer just emailed me saying his order has not arrived its a $70.00 order but Tracking number says delivered to mailbox on 5-21. It was an eBay sale so unless I want a pissed off customer I will end up refunding his money with the eBay system that is used customer is always right according to them.... Wonderful USPS will offer NO HELP they will say their job was done
odcics2

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveVan wrote:
gks1964 wrote:

Their biggest expense is funding the retirement program. People retire at 55 and the USPS has sometimes 30 years of a pretty good retirement program.

5 years in Congress gets you a pension!!
Bill J

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdamtheWayne wrote:
Well, my saga is almost at an end. This arrived today... almost afraid to open it!

Apparently the toilet paper shortage has happened at the post office too. by the looks of your package.
odcics2

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
DaveVan

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My vacation package landed today!!!!!!!!
And I have found out why a trip I drive, at old man speed, in 3.5 hours took 10 days!!
The box was a USPS provided Priority Mail box, addressed 100% correctly in neat black marker, very clear.
So the issue was it was hand addressed and thus did not have a bar code for machine sorting......so a HUMAN had to look at it and thus why it went all over the country......because a number of PEOPLE didn't care enough to LOOK at the shipping label.
Case closed.....human error...... ..deadhorse
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveVan wrote:
My vacation package landed today!!!!!!!!
And I have found out why a trip I drive, at old man speed, in 3.5 hours took 10 days!!
The box was a USPS provided Priority Mail box, addressed 100% correctly in neat black marker, very clear.
So the issue was it was hand addressed and thus did not have a bar code for machine sorting......so a HUMAN had to look at it and thus why it went all over the country......because a number of PEOPLE didn't care enough to LOOK at the shipping label.
Case closed.....human error...... ..deadhorse
And THAT my friend, is exactly why I won't use their "free" boxes! It's the outcost after it leaves! I buy my boxes online, I make my labels and either send them through the pickup program or take them in personally. I HAVE used their boxes but always cover them in butcher paper. Seem to help for some odd reason.
DaveVan

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BONUS BONUS!!!!!
I got time to open my vacation package.....
The box had a slight crush to it....wasn't to worried as most USPS boxes have some crush.......
BUT NO...I'm a winner as the slight crush did break the fender unit on my 55 year old collector kit........making it NOT mint any longer.....THANKS USPS!!!
hemiman_1999

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's to bad Dave I do hope its repairable what kit is it?
DaveVan

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a 65 issue of a monogram 30 Ford 2 in 1 kit. I like these kits and had never seen this version. I'll keep it as I may never see one again.
George Andrews

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've used USPS Priority Mail boxes and service for years. I learned long ago - ALWAYS OVER - PACKAGE & PAD EVERYTHING !!! This goes DOUBLE for UPS - I also put a faint BOOTPRINT on the empty UPS box before I fill & seal it. This added trick will often make the UPS dock gorillas think: " Oh - someone else already got to it -- I'll leave well enough alone." ..cheers
Bill J

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometime in 2019 I mailed a Rolelx GMT Master II watch to a buyer in NJ. The buyer was a Canadian and to make things easy he had me mail it to his friend in NJ.
The watch was worth $8900. I asked the clerk at the post office how to send it insured for the total value. If I remember correctly, their Priority Mail only lets you insure up to $5K. The clerk said mail it registered mail and put in the full value. Registered mail gets signed for at each step and is handled separately from regular mail. It was only $48 to mail it and I was given all sorts of receipts and a return letter would be sent to me once it was delivered.
Supposed to arrive in 2 days.
What the buyer failed to tell me initially was that his friend was leaving, moving actually, in 5 days. Shouldn't have been a problem. I followed the tracking, very concerned mostly for it's safety and worried over what it would involve if lost. It did not arrive in 2 days, or 3 or 4, it arrived within hours of the guy leaving the address forever. What a relief and what a stress filled week.
There was more to the story and it ended up costing me another $100 for part of a replacement crystal, but it had nothing to do with the mail and a lot to do with a picky buyer.
AdamtheWayne

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I've ever been in a room with a Rolex, much less touched one.
odcics2

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mack wrote:
Again, if I may. Does mail in voting sound like a grand idea or what? It would be an absolute disaster!! The USA would never again have a fair and honest election at any level. A friend of mine does bar-b-q cooking for charitable causes. He has a Facebook page dedicated only to his bar-b-q work. A lady sent him a donation from Texas, we live in Alabama. It was post marked mid April. He received it mid May. Add that to the above examples, it's not a good look for the USPS. I'm hoping these are the exception and not the rule. A bloated bureaucracy seldom cares about the things it messes up.

Sorry, your post is fake news. There is NO proof that mail in ballots ever effected any voting. If you find real proof, please post it.

And no, a tweet is not proof, lol!!!!!

Sorry this thread got hijacked about mail in voting.

And no, I am NOT a left leaning individual. Just a person that would appreciate HONESTY from BOTH SIDES!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Randy Ayers Nascar Modeling Forums Forum Index -> The Social Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: